Friday 5 November 2010

Music

As I have completed my Treatment the next step would be Storyboarding the plan for my trailer. However, due to the fact that I am yet to have a complete plan for my trailer I have decided to start researching into music I can use. This will make the post-production process a lot easier and will be useful for inspiring me to come up with some ideas and mood I want to create for the final product.

Here is some of the infomation I will need to find the music tracks again:

2. MC Mendelssohn Songs Without Words Opus 19 6 (2:10) - Found on MC Mendelssohn Songs Without Words Opus 19
The rowing of Venetian gondoliers is mimicked by the steady lower sounds of the left hand in this final piece.Feeling: Dark/Brooding, Sweet/Lyrical, Sweeping/Flowing | Style: Classical
Instrument: Piano | Tempo: Medium
Composed by:Arranged by:Leonard Handler, BMI
Published by: Pleasantville Music Publishing, BMI (50%) and Freeplay Music, BMI (50%)

2. Flagship Commander (1:24) - Found on Orchestral Soundscapes Vol 4
Like something dark and sinister on the horizion a dark, troubled orchestra weaves a demonic track. With an intense string build that ends with a foreboding crash.Feeling: Climactic/Explosive, Foreboding/Intense, Building/Tension, Cinematic | Style: Orchestral
Instrument: Orchestral, Horns, Strings, Percussion, Flute, Orchestral, Horns, Strings, Percussion | Tempo: Slow-Med
Composed by:Patrick Smith, BMI
Published by: Freeplaymusic, BMI


4. The Ruler (0:57) - Found on Soundtrack Suspense Vol 13
Slowly building, this spooky track features strange synths and blasting horns. Moodly working it's way to a explosive climax.Feeling: Suspense/Terror, Climactic/Explosive, Aggressive/Driving, Building/Tension | Style: Rock Orchestral
Instrument: Drums, Percussion, Synth, Strings | Tempo: Med-Fast
Composed by:Robert Mann, BMI (100%)
Published by: Freeplaymusic, BMI (100%)



No comments:

Post a Comment